Vera Bradley ReActive Grand Backpack - Hummingbird Park
Go gently into the weekend or the long commute with the ReActive Grand Backpack. The same signature Vera Bradley functionality we're famous for is restyled in an innovative material sourced from recycled plastic water bottles (24 go into every pack!). It's lightweight, durable and water-repellent, and we designed it to stow everything you need throughout your day — from a padded laptop compartment to a handy trolley sleeve, even stretchy mesh pockets inside and out. You'll wonder how you got along without it! A small change can make a big difference. Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association.
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association
- ReActive is lightweight, durable, water-repellent and made from recycled PET water bottles
- Padded shoulder straps are shaped for optimum comfort on body
- Back panel is padded, and features a shaped trolley sleeve
- Exterior features a webbing tab for keys or carabiner
- Interior features an ID window, four pen pockets, two small slip pockets and a large clip pocket
- Zip closure
- Accommodates up to a 15" laptop
- Capacity 25 L.
Dimensions: 12.5" w x 16.0" h x 8.0" d with 32.0" adjustable strap and 2.75" handle drop